By becoming a member, you become a part of a social justice movement that works to change how Maryland residents, organizations, and systems respond to Intimate Partner Violence (IPV).
With your support, MNADV can achieve:
- Increased collaboration with victim service providers, survivors, community members, policy makers, and systems across all actions
- Increased potential for success through a unified voice in the movement to end violence against women
- Increased expertise and resources for addressing complex issues
- A collective approach for statewide systems change and social justice efforts
- Impact on local, state, and national policies
- The capacity, growth, and quality of domestic violence services through trainings and technical assistance
- Education for the residents of Maryland on the issues of intimate partner violence
Any individual who wants to show support to MNADV’s mission and vision.
Individual Membership Dues ($50.00) Online Payment:
Any organization or agency that works directly or indirectly with victims or abusive partners of intimate partner violence and wants to show support to MNADV’s mission and vision.
Supporting Organization Online Payment:
Comprehensive DVSP Member Program
Domestic Violence Service Provider Organizations in Maryland that hold a 501( c )3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service, and have been designated by the federal government through the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA) as a comprehensive victim services
Comprehensive DVSP Membership Online Payment: