Our Annual Celebration & Awards Event will be held virtually on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The evening will begin at 4:00 pm with a keynote address by Allison Randall, Acting Director for The Office on Violence Against Women, and a brief awards ceremony.
The MNADV will recognize individuals and groups who have made a significant contribution toward the elimination of domestic violence in Maryland. We are honored to recognize those who have been working effectively and collaboratively within the domestic violence community to positively impact victims and survivors.
The nomination categories are as follows:
- Community Partner
- Domestic Violence Advocate
- Program Honoree
- Outstanding Achievement
- Lethality Assessment Program
There is no cost to attend the 2021 virtual Annual Meeting. We are suggesting a donation minimum of $25. Your generous contribution will assist MNADV in its continued efforts to provide education, promote prevention, and advocate toward eliminating domestic violence and its harmful effects. Thank you for your support!
To Donate online:
- Complete the online donation form (credit card or your bank account)
- Select donation tag: Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
- To donate in honor or memory of someone, please note who the donation is in honor/memory of in the “Notes” section of the form.
Donate via Check:
- Make your check payable to MNADV with “Annual Meeting 2021” in the memo section.
- To donate in honor/memory of someone, note who the donation is in honor/memory of and send along with the check
- All checks should be mailed to: MNADV, 4601 Presidents Drive, #300, Lanham, MD 20706