Our Annual Celebration & Awards Event will be held virtually on Thursday, October 27, 2022. The evening will begin at 4:00 pm with a keynote address by Jennifer Pollitt Hill, Executive Director for the Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence.
The MNADV will recognize individuals and groups who have made a significant contribution toward the elimination of domestic violence in Maryland. We are honored to recognize those who have been working effectively and collaboratively within the domestic violence community to positively impact victims and survivors.
- Selected nominee(s) will have a demonstrated track record as a community member that has provided exceptional support to the domestic violence community and/or to victims/survivors themselves.
- This may include people within health care, education, law enforcement, criminal justice, social services, faith-based organizations, the local business community, media, or other related fields.
- Selected nominee will have a demonstrated track record as a staff member or volunteer at an organization that provides direct services to victims/survivors who goes above and beyond the job description to make a difference.
- * ONLY Domestic Violence Service Provider programs are eligible to submit for this nomination.
- * Programs are encouraged to nominate ONE (1) person – a staff member, volunteer, or board member.
- * ONE Domestic Violence Service Provider Awardee will be selected from the nominations, other nominees will be recognized at the Annual Celebration as a Program Honoree.
- * Criteria that will be considered in the review process include an exceptional, special, noteworthy, and/or innovative contribution to eliminating domestic violence that goes above and beyond a person’s regular roles and responsibilities.
- Selected nominee will have a demonstrated track record and successes in leading statewide, regional, or community-based systems advocacy efforts that aim to improve the response to domestic violence and that works toward the elimination of domestic violence.
- This award recognizes a person’s dedication to ending domestic violence. A demonstrated track record of outstanding achievement in advocacy, organizing, and tireless service has allowed this person to plant the seeds of significant change in the lives of survivors, as well as change the landscape of domestic violence related systems in Maryland.
- The recipient will be selected based on the following criteria:
- * Experienced in survivor-centered advocacy for victims/survivors and their children;
- * Level of involvement in domestic violence advocacy;
- * Vision of resolving both the micro and macro level issues faced by victims in Maryland;
- * Leadership demonstrating a vision of ending gender-based violence;
- * Commitment to social justice.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors!
About our Sponsor
OhanaLink Technologies’ mission is to be a technology leader delivering innovative, best in class mobile solutions that connect a diverse community of users through our private, secure communication and support platform!
Realizing the need for a simple solution to healthcare communication needs between patients and their closest circle of family and friends, OhanaLink Technologies™ set out to create the solutions: OhanaLink Health™, OhanaLink Health Kids™ and OhanaLink Baby™!
You can learn more by heading to their website: